Friday, December 5, 2008

Alhamdulillah..Syukur..


Woohoo...

Ok..scrap the previous entry.I am soo loving life..Alhamdulillah...Thank GOD so much for all the blessing HE have been giving us dear humans.Syukur syukur syukur...

Yeap..I'm a very panick-ed person..I'm a first word person.(I take first word seriously then the 2nd word(understand?))..Watever..!Yeap2..I just make myself worry for nothing..But whatever it is,I am just human to be thinking about the possibilities and also to bear abit of responsibility..

Baby.baby.baby...Hahahahhahahha...Imiss bf soooo much...Haiz...

I am sooo in love with you...

And before I forget..Just these few lines for these 2 gf of mine..Before you girls get very down..Remember this..

Its so hard to know
The way you feel inside
When theres many thoughts
And feelings that you hide
But you might feel better
If you let me walk with you..By your side
~~~~~~~~
All of the times
When everything is wrong
And your feeling like
Theres no use going on
You cant give it up
Il'l help you work it out..And carry on

Nothing much..But as long as you girls are not yourself,you both will keep on hearing this song on my lips all the time..Tak paham kan?hahaha...nvm!

No comments: