Thursday, December 4, 2008

GOD give me strength

Something is really bothering me at this very moment..I dunno who else to talk to except for bf..But unfortunately he is not available for me to talk to..No offence people.Not that I dun wanna tell you guys anything but its just that things are getting to personal for me to start sharing with the public.You never know what others might start to think about me..Bf,please2 come back quick..

This is definitely very painful and very very scary..You,I'm so scared..I dun want to think of all the nonsensical stuff but I'm only human and its showing la..(I'm not talking about myself if you get what I mean)

Enough said..I've been blogging quite often now.When I should actually be using the time to study.Haiz..Now is already Thursday..First paper is this coming Tuesday..My goodnessAM i READY?I guess not..Haizx!!

Thinking about what elective to choose for year3 is so difficult..Maybe not but for me it has always been..I HATE making choices..!!Urgh..Whats worse is that I have to choose from 4 choices.Haix!

I havent been getting into character for my upcoming production..PLease!!Sometimes looking at all the juniors acting and doing at their very best just pisses me off..Pissed and near to tears..Where is all my acting skills(I know I have them)?I am trying my very bestto enjoy this prodcution and I know I can..I dun want to just enjoy and not making any effort to make my character stands out(I know my real character isnt suppose to).But I want it to..Nobody say anything about my characater but I know I suck at it at this moment now...26 more days Tqah!!!!Wake the hell up!

ok..Now I should be rushing through animation report..Ok..Thats about now people...Bf..When you come back,please remind me to talk to you about the 'issue'..K...Loves people..

No comments: