Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ermmm..This might be the last post for the time being..That's because I'm having my upcoming production to worry about and I've got my untouched projects to touch..

Well..Training for production has started to get very very hectic..I am tired myself that this small body of mine has started its aching already and the frequent headache is driving me crazy..

MCGians,we can all make it like how we have always did it..I know all of us can make it..We surely can..I know our months and months of trainings are all gonna be fruitful..Insyaallah.

Before I go,I would just have something said for us to ponder..
WHAT IF you were brought up single handedly(means you were brought up either by ur mum or dad) and ur other parent did not hold any responsibility towards you at all.After a few years later,ur other parent came to see you..Think,would you gladly accept and forgive him and went to meet him with a smile plastered on your face or just bang the door right smack on his/her face?
(And I'm talking about your real parents here)

No comments: