Monday, November 17, 2008

Tqah being tagged by mim!!

Second post for the day..Thanks to Muhammad Syamim for making me do this..And for goodness sake..I've got no idea what weird habits I have but I shall try here..

Here goes..10 weird things/habit/little known facts about me:
1. I nag alot..But apparently my siblings like it so much because they dun seem to move an inch even when I start to nag
2. My footwear never last for more that 6 months..They get worn off fast because I drag when I walk.
3. I love talking to myslef and people find that weird..My goodness!
4. I like to bite my nails alot..
5. At the age of 18,I still dunno how to cut my fingernails nicely..
6. I am daddy's girl,so I follow all daddy's bad habit..
7. I NEVER,let me repeat that,NEVER listen to advices..
8. I hate small spaces..Hate!!Hate!!Hate!!
9. I'm a touchy person..I love to touch..haha..
10. I love my dearest bf..

There goes Syamim...I've done my 10 things that I'm suppose to do...Happy now??Hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahha..

Ok here goes the 10 people:
1. Norazura
2.Halifah
3.Khad
4.Syimah
5.Rya
6.Jannah
7.Shamin
8.Izzati
9.Khairul
10.Ryan

Here goes..the 10 people...do ok people...Please let me burden you guys abit with this..dONE!!Done!!!

No comments: