Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nothing much.

Long time since I last blog..

School don't interest me anymore..My goodness..Wonder how I can be saying such things..But nonetheless,I'm still trying my very best to pay attention in every class..It's Thursday today.The 3rd week since school reopen..Lappy is still sick..Poor you.And I think I got the virus from dear lappy..

The dream about getting married 2 nights ago is somehow,hilarious..I wouldn't my wedding in the future to be like that..And I wonder why I've been thinking about marriage so frequently these days..But I'm not desperate for one eh..Haha..Who knows what marriage life could bring me into..Urggh..Studies first..University second..Work third..The rest is for the future to decide..

Looking around,I see how happy people have been..Or just how bad life have been to them..Well,for me..I thank GOD for the life he gave me...The people let me meet in this lifetime..I'm grateful for everything..

Sis..You're bbq is gonna happen k..Just give me all the details and you're gonna celebrate your birthday with your friends on November ok??

Lastly..I just have to say this.I love bf so much..

No comments: