Thursday, October 16, 2008

Have fun people!!!

It was quite sometimes since I last blog and its already late night now..So before I go off to sleep,let me just blog a little ya..I dun wanna leave dust on my bloggy..Hee..

So school...School was.OK lor..Haha...I was so enthusiastic about school on Monday only and after that,I get tired,lazy and the normal feeling came all over again..Haha..This semester seems to be so dry la the lessons but will try hard to cope..

Spending the week with some drama people were sooo enjoyable..A 2-3 days practice for tomorrow's show was great..I really2 miss acting once again..Aand haha,I definitely enjoy every singl second we all spend together..Discovering many nonsensical things with you people all..

So MCGians...We shall all make tomorrow's event a successful one ok??Have fun drama people acting...HahA...Tqah sayanggggg korang..Hahahahhah....

ok NOW...I've got to sleep because mumy is already shouting asking me to sleep and I'm scared tomorrow morning I cannot wake up and then later someone scold me..Hhaa..Goddnight poeople..

Loved

No comments: