Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just another long entry..

First thing before I update my blog..Let me just reply the tag of these 3 'lovely' guys..NotSatisfiable,Yanhadi and Shamin..Ok??Bear with me people..

NotSatisfiable: lol...are you really tat bored? trying jumping off a building with parachute :D
Tqah:Yes..I am that bored..Very bored in fact!!jump off with parachute?why parachute??i'd rather without it!!More fun lor..

yanhadi: haha..cian awk rot rot rot
Tqah:Cian??Well,is that all you can say??cian??hmph!!

Shamin: rot ehh... kawin ah! baru tak rot seh! lol!
Tqah:kawin??you think getting marrid so easy is it?Walao!!!If easy I marry aready tau..Money man!money..tak sabar2 ke nak makan nasi minyak?Isk!

Well.The reason why Hawa's tag was replied at the tagboard is because her tag was so easy to reply while these 3 guys' are soo quite difficult to reply you see..

OK now.For the proper update..Thursday was fun althought I could say I spend quite a few times crying..Haha..But yeah,the outing with the 2 lovely ladies,Zura and Fah was indeed a relaxing and exciting one for me..Thank you for even inviting me out..Hah..And Zura,thanks for the book!!And niwae..I've finished reading and the book is great..You?

School is starting in less than 48 more hours..Haha..I should say,I'm happy to be going back to school..For certain reasons..Haa..One of them of which I think bf knows..Right?

I've yet to go out and do my collection..I've not been to even 1 house to start my collection.NOT EVEN ONE HOUSE!!and that is really pathetic.

Next Friday,I'm looking forward to it.I dunno why but I am.Haa..You know?To think that if you still have your bestfriend with you up till now,feels great but well,that was all in the past..A normal Friday it would be on the 17 October but I think to someone,it will be quite a day.Hah..And for the fact that its perjumpaan Hari Raye in school.And insyaallah kalau takde pape,I'll be able to meet bf on that day..i MISS HIM LIKE !@#$%^&&(*&^%$#@..i DUNNO HOW TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH i MISS HIM!and I was hoping I could somehow go to your camp and surprise you and in other words fetch you to school with me..Haa..But we both know I can't!

Ohk..I think my entry is freaking long aready and I'm tired..If bf is gonna call tonite,then I'd better reserve my energy for talking to him later but if he's not going to.Then maybe for tomorrow.So long people..
Loved!!

No comments: