Tuesday, October 21, 2008

stupid shit!

I enjoy bringing myself to sadness..
I enjoy torturing myself..
I enjoy doing things which make me tear soon after..

Don't ask me what happen people..Tqah is not asking for any attention.She is just trying to say what she feels like saying in her own blog..Her own space.!

Yeap2..I've tried to throw away the freaking habit long time ago but here I am,starting it all over again.**** me!!!*Dun!

I dunno..I'm really2 confused right now..UUrrgghh!!!Someone help me get things off my mind..If sleeping and not remembering it all back after I wake up could help me,I would..Have I really tried my very best holding this responsibility?I've got no freaking idea...I dunno why I could be wanting to go through all that again when I can still remember what I have read before..Self-torture kan!!

I have given what I can
I think i've tried what I can
I pray to GOD for the future journey
I know I'm strong enough
I know I can handle this tough
Never will I let it bring me down
I will make this work..
See me!

No comments: