Saturday, October 4, 2008

I wish I wish..

How I wish I'm a better daughter to my parents
How I wish I'm a better sister to my younger siblings
How I wish I'm a better friend to all my friends
How I wish I'm a better girlfriend to my boyfriend
How I wish I'm a better worshiper
???????????????? ??????????????? ???????????

How I wish.We all want perfection in life.Everyone want to be better in everything they do.Well,me too.I've always tried to be a better person..I'm a daughter,a sister,a friend,a girlfriend and I am a slave to GOD...I dunno if anyone might think I should improve the way I am now.I want the best for myself and I want to be better in everything..

I'm asking for too much,ya I know.But it's human's nature to be asking for too much,right? I'm tired and it seems to be the only phrase I know how to say properly recently..Everyone else are tired too but they dun complain.Well,I didn't complain but I'm just exclaiming..Dong!

Enough of this shit ya...Now let's move on to my aunt's nikah today..

Congrats to me and Kak Netty for successfully dolling up the bride together with her tudung..Yes Kak,we can both start up an 'andam' business ya.Haha..I certainly had much fun today..Spent the time talking to my cousins.Those I think I've only talked 3 words to all thiese while.Yeah,I talked more than a sentence with them today.Hee..Today was fun..But I felt an ache on my shoulder.It will go away..Hha..So now,lets just post a few pics ya..And since I dun want to disturb the akad nikah,I didn't on the flash so the pics a bit dark..






-Linger- -I love u-

No comments: