Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wants and wants

Rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot rot..I actually typed all that,word by word ok..I didn't right click and click copy-paste nor did I 'ctrl-c','ctrl-v'..Man.I'm in desperate need to loose up..I wanna dance can?I wanna go out can?

But here I am rotting at home singing to 'Turn me on' from Kevin Lyttle(
Wth!!I know)...Internet no longer interest me..Books bore me..Tv irritate me..Urrgghh..Gi tinggal kat zOO sudah..Kat hutan ke!!! Walao!!What's with tomorrow's outing mcm cancelled gitu..I'm dead bored!!

WAIt let me see..A few things I have to do but I haven't yet did anything..Let's see.
1.Go rooftop Esplanade
2.Go all over Singapore to find that dress I fall in love with at Bazaar Woodlands and BUY!!
3.Go movie marathon
4.Singapore Flyer
5.Go Clarke Quay....Dunno for wat
6.Outing with 4 sis
7.Plan Izzati's bbq..Did nothing at all yet
8.Go Vivo..I want the wind and the water
9.Spend the entire day with my dearest dearest boyfriend..(seems like a few hours is not enuf.heh)


UUURRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!I know all this will stay as a want only.I won't really have the chance to really do all this.And yeap,dear friends and all,those who ade hati nak bring me go fulfil this lifelong dream of mine please do tell me and I will try-get this- I will try to make the time.I'll either beg daddy or clean the house or not sleep at all just so daddy could grant me the permission to go out..

And this 'low' is really really really sengaje tau..Da tau I want to dance lagi...ISK!!!!!!
OK people...I wanna go la..Bored-ing la...Ok...And I miss everyone..Hope I'm missed too..k??

No comments: