Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tiredness..

Patience is the keyword you have to keep in life...

I'm too tired..Too tired that i can just sleep wherever I am..But at the moment,I have to just blog awhile..

Friday was alright..Love every single moment spent.And thanks for the "everything".

Today..too tired..Just too tired..Maybe for the fact that I'm in no good condition- the headache,the gatal throat,the coughing and the pain at my back.All this together with being on my feet since 10 to 7+ pm..

But this wedding today was what I could say the most enjoyable and fun wedding I've ever went to.Imagine the groom having 4 brothers and 5 sisters.And so those people came to AMK only after 5 and the place was so noisy with laughter and singing people..Songs played by deejays was so the best..The best part was,before the couple went off,the couple,the bride and groom's families came together to sing this particular happy song..They were dancing and shouting I just had to smile looking at them.They were all enjoying themselves..

Well..I want my marriage like that too..Haa..Enough said..I'm heading off to bed anytime now..

No comments: