Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun funny..

The freaking internet is lagging....

Well well..Let's see..Today is another exciting day..It starts off in school..I was half and hour late ya..Hhaa..Then everything was quite going going ok..Came elective..And I like normal were sitted beside this particular CRAZY guy who made me cover my face a few times because I am just sooo the paiseh...You stop it eh Shamin...I am the freaking paiseh lor..Lucky thing noone hear anything tau.Isk!

After elective is going home time..Wee!!!Bf came for a while justnow and my,am I delighted...Hee..Thanks dear..

Tomorrow's Friday and Animation is first..Urrgghh!!!!
Before I forget..people..if you do have a job vacancy,please2 do tell me...I need a job..I think ah..Gesture will be much appreciated..Heee...

Dear lappy..Please do get well soon ya..Once I've got the money,I will send you to the hospital immediately..I love you lappy..

To every living souls in the world who's reading my blog...I LOVE YOU PEOPLE ALOT!!!!!!

No comments: