Monday, September 14, 2009

Continuation

Princess Almas went back to the kingdom after 3 days leaving it.Still,her heart condition was never nursed.

That afternoon,as she was sitting down staring into blank spaces together with her maids, there was a knock on the door and there was actually someone who was looking for her.Princess Almas went out in the garden where she has directed her maid to tell the visitor to wait.From afar,Princess Almas could already see the shape of the visitor.

"Yes Prince Luv.May I know what brings you here to see me?" asked Princess Almas with all the courage she have got to face the one man whose heart she had broken.

"I long to see you, Princess.When I came the other time,the king told me you were gone to find some peace."

"I am just fine,I went to the other kingdom to seek peace.And now I am back with some of the peace I've found.Prince Luv,I would like to apologise again for the hurt and betrayal I have caused you.I am very surprised that you would be here today to visit me."

"I shall be true to you Princess,that day when you told the truth,I was terribly hurt that I went off without a single word.I thought I could live without you but it seems that my heart grew fonder of you.I've missed you and us,Princess."

"You would just accept my apologies and take me back,Price Luv? Dun you think that is very heavy a sacrifice for you to take?"

"I have put all those away..I shall not think about it nor will you.Now Princess,will you once again be mine and forget about all the past?"

Princess Almas was very very afraid to answer the Prince.She was afraid if she would make the wrong decision again.She still does love Prince Sky but at the same time,Prince Luv too.Prince Sky already had a replacement for her.And whether they both like it or not,or whether he really loves Princess Chera or not or whether he still loves Princess Almas or not,the obvious is that they can never be together.And it is very very impossible for them to be together.

Princess Almas looked up at Prince Luv.She analyzes his expression.This was the man who made her happy..This was the man who never once made her worried..This was the man whom once upon a time ago,they share a dream and future together.

"Yes I will Prince Luv," finally the decision was made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I serious seriously am in love with this story.Haha..Eventhough my eng very not here not there but it you readers can understand,then good thing la.I will try to write in perfect English next time ya.Haha..

Anyway,weekend was nice.Saturday was awesome while Sunday was tiring.All in all,it was great.Pics on Saturday shall be uploaded soon..In blog and also Facebook.Yeap???

No comments: