Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF

So..Friday's here and that means I am not gonna enter S.440 and see my notebook and desktop and I also do not have to stand the so-cold aircon for 2 wonderful(i hope) days..FYP was o...k..Shall not talk about it..

Training gone all that well..Hope it would always be better.

Life? Hhaha..Well,how else I can ask it to be? It's already like that,created for me,so, wont ask much out of it ya..I just wanna live a happy life like every else does.:)

I wanna sing..I really really desperately wanna sing.Haiz..I wanna ***** but I need to go **** if i wanna *****. Bcoz the ***** i wanna do,is only suitable fir environment like at the **** ..I wanna act again.It looks like I miss acting so much.Haiz..Wonder how I will do not acting after graduation.Hhaa.

OK...I just cant wait for tomorrow.Cant wait!

No comments: