Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So not in the mood

I am thankful sometimes that I have my blog to rant everything too..Human figures?They are only there but they dun really listen..Talk about me not opening up enough? Thats just because you dun try hard enough to listen to my unspeakable actions and my speaking sentences.No finger pointing here..Just a random complaint!

So..thank you soo much bloggy for alwaes being there for me without any complain.And ya..Hari Raya was ok..Nothing much,,Pictures will be uploade at Facebook soon.Maybe tonite..I might malas2 to tag so if you guys just happen to want to take the pictures,just go on and take.I cant be bothered already..

Someone ask me if I go set my hair or was I pretty on the festive day..Well..My answer? I didnt cut nor did I go for treatment like how I promise myself too..Its ok..My hair was naturally done..I let it go most of the time..Well,its my hair which I am proud to show and all..I love it..And to those who dun like it,your problem. Was I pretty..?Alhamdulillah..I like the way I look already.I didnt have to find compliments because I am appreciative of what I was given by HIM.So..apparently,Tqah look the same as every ither day..The day wasnt all that special for an expensive or total makeover..I look the same as always and I like the way I am..Thank you ALLAH..

Today's the 13th month..So..baby..Happy 13th ya..I love you sooo much..Apparently,I search deep down and realized that..Haha..Love you boyfie..

Couz..Going Brunei ah? Erm..Good la..Go safely and come back safely.Your family will be waiting for you with open arms..:)

Basically..I am soo bothered today..Im not in the shitty mood to do anything..Ya...I cant seem to understand what I rean and write.Haiz..But still.Lucky thing for bloggy..And when things go bad...I can only say this...

LIYANA,SHIKIN!!!!!I NEED YOU GERLS BADLY!!!

No comments: