Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Updates

I am sleepy and very very sleepy..And since someone in Kelantan wants me to update,I shall update...If you even call this nonsense im doing updating..So..here it goes..

Hari Raya was ok la..Nothing much..OK ok je la kan..

I'm in FYP now and I guess my decaying process is gonna finish soon..I am soo bored eventhough I know I've got tons of things to do..Well,I started off my project already ok!Now..Researching on port-mirroring..Haiz..What the hell!I'm too tired and lazy to do this..But well..Tqah need her A ya..Hha..Ya right..

What else ya? erm.. Ooh..Aniwae fyp wasnt that boring ok..I exaggerated abit..It was fun at times..AT TIMES! but most of the time..Hahah..ok la.

Training was resumed yesterday and my was I tired.I duno ley..Like all the burden and responsibility back on my shoulder..Throwing it off in the cupboard at home for 2 weeks was such relieved but then having to pick it all back up..Haiya..Well,,No comment about training progress alright..These kinda thing,shouldn't be posted up in blogs.It should be posted only in the heart for your own reflections and sakit hati and smiles..:)

I wish I've got many things to blog about but I am clueless..Oh oh..ya ya..Should I change my blogskin or not?If I should,will it be ok if I change it to a lavender purple skin????The whole blog basically will look very very soft..So,how people?

Napfa is on the 6th October..Mental reminder for myself.So TQAH,pass ook..Hhaa..Ya right..See first la k..:)

Can I say this?I am feeling kinda sick right now.Dammit!I ean it man..I m feeling sick..Eventhough I am jumping around and smiling all the time,I am seriously feeling so sick.I want take2 days break can?I wish..Haiz..Shits..Headache coming back..

Muhammad Syamim!!!!I dun think hes gonna read my blog but...aniwaes.Happy bdae ya dude..Have a wonderful 19 ya..I miss you tau..You gone for so long..HAHA..

And to beloved boyfie,jangan mara2 ok..Isk!!We see how k later...Dun angry2..nanti hilang seri muke..HAHA..OK jk!

Couz is not back yet..Still at Brunei...I am counting the day hes back..Hahaha..

OK people...I shall go now...Headache is overtaking my whole body..I think I might need a nap..So..bye..

No comments: