Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FYP-ing

So..Lets see..2nd day of fyp and I'm already shouting shouting "STRESS STRESS!!!" Hahaha..But at least its not as bad as last semester.Dunk! Anyway..In case anyones curious,I've received a project of which I believe they are purely just networking..Haa..Not theory stuffs but technical stuffs.So you know why I go around shouting?? haha..

Oook.Yesterday was pure boredom while today is... erm..pure pure boredom..I tried to understand a lil bit about TPA but still could not do anything about it if I dun have the software do ya..I'm gonna be kinda stuck here if I dun have the software ya..
Desktop was changed..I was just plain bored at looking the boring bg..So I changed..Shall upload the pic in a while ya..Right now,I am suddenly much more eager in going home..Haha.See what FYP do to me..Hehe..But in any case..This is one of the hurdle I need to jump across to reach that diploma..Heh..Wel..well..I know I can do it.DOINK!
Zura oh Zura~~~ Hhaa..I wonder how shes doing?Good??? I wanna know all about your attachment yea? haa..Tak sabar nie.
And and..I miss and love my E8 can..haha...Ok gtg..I'm tired and fingers are numb..heh

No comments: