Thursday, March 27, 2008

haa

My goodness..what am I missing?

Everyone is having a great time with friends..Hahaha..Me?
I've got my family.Hahha..And not to forget my beloved sistaz.It had been so long since we all last meet up.But thanks for the messages and the phone calls I receive from you guys at some other days.I truly do appreciate the thought.And 1 more person.Muhaimin.My bro..

This leads me to another question..

Have I been a great friend to my deary friends all my life?
I've never thought of trying to impress and never want to be more in anything.I know noone actually understands what I'm blabbering about.It's ok..If you guys dun wanna read.Then stop it till here k..I'm gonna get a bit emotional here.Creeps!!

It's true,no matter how much I would change or would be changed,I still do treasure the old things/person.I hate changes!say that..I dun care bcoz it's true..I hate changes.If others would thing that this perception of mine is disturbing,then I am truly sorry..

Honestly here.I would wanna say that the friendship I have with everyone elses are treasured.To those I have let down,I am sorry.

I would like to say here.I have never cry for a friend.Never.I cried for more personal matters.I have never cry for my friends.I can't deny the fact that I was told of sad moments my friends had but I never cry.I was close to tears,ya..Alot of time but never did it burst out.Here,you guys can judge me as a friend yourself!I laugh alot with friends but I never cry.
Reason:I cannot force a fake cry if I dun feel like crying.I prefer the rational mind that an emotional one.

If a friend turn to you for help
It means you are special
They are weak
So they dun expect you to be weak
If both are thinking with their feelings
who will thinking with their heads?

No comments: