Saturday, March 1, 2008

Events

Yesterday was indeed a very exciting day..Firstly,thanks to Zura who accompanied me to Suntec city just to go see the job career exhibition..I thought the exhibition was fun but when I got there,I find it quite 'normal'..haha..Just as we were off to find a place to eat,we saw an exhibition at the atrium.And seriously,thats the one I want to go.hee.. And again,thanks Zura..I got to go Esplanade..the library..go see hte merlion..got my starbuck's coffee after 5 years of craving it..I really had fun..I really do..The pics now.. -

Imagine a real guy wearing this uniform.hee


My plane..




Nice right??


Do you know that Zura have got a problem with an automatic tap?haha


THank you Zura


I'm happy to get to the top of the Esplanade..

It should have been you to take me there..not anyone else..
------------------------------------- For today,1 March 2008

I went to Redhill because I was one of the kendarat people..Thanks to my aunt for making it possible for me.It was a very tiring day..Ya..of course la..Just imagine..Clearing out tables in a Community Centre's hall space and cleaning up mess made by 1000 people in the duration of 3 hours..And we had only like 10 people to do all that and that includes having to refill the foods..Aniway..I wont complain..But my body is aching..And guess what..I've got another one at Geyang tomorrow morning..







No comments: