Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPY

When I love and hate

Was reading justnow and suddenly got an sms from Liyana(4sistaz).I was sooo seriously shocked.Read her messages and it just went like "how are u?bz?".And I know something was up.She told me and I had a good laugh.Seriously,a real happy laugh after so long..How great can that be?..It was so sweet..

It makes me realize that many people are achieving their happy moments.Good for them.Many would be thinking that I'm in desperate need of a boyfriend?Who doesn't?haha..but trust me,I'd not desperately needing one.People have been asking me to stop rejecting but I can't to do it.Hee..Well,it feels great you know,rejecting!

I think I have got enough love,care and warmth from the people around me.I don't need anymore.

Sheeps?Why am I getting all emotional here?creeps!Stop it!!

And to my dearest 4sistaz,i love you gerls alot.

No comments: