Saturday, March 15, 2008

Where are the Manners?

What do you feel when you buy something or help someone but didn't receive any THANK YOU?
What do you feel when you say THANK YOU and you don't get a WELCOME as a reply?
What do you feel when someone knocked you down and didn't say SORRY?
What do you feel when someone didn't know how to say EXCUSE ME?

These is not to pick point anyone but I am just writing it at random.I am sorry if these post might hurt any party but I'm saying my views.Where is the manners?I read an article in the Reader's Digest and guess what?Singapore is not even in the list of the top 10 well-mannered country.I am not blaming anyone.But I guess its too much right.I am not gonna deny the manners I see of most people but what I do realized is that they are all from those who work in standard place.eg Airport,hotels,restaurants.

I am seeing less of them in hawker center,supermarket.

As a Singaporean,I am truly disappointed.I am not gonna say that my manners are perfect but I know my basic manners and I am brought up with good manners.

To them,realize and I know Singaporeans have the manners.Open up your mouth and smile.Don't let people think that we,Singaporeans have bad manners.

No comments: