Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Smiles

I know in a way I've disappoint someone and I am truly sorry for that.I didn't do it intentionally and I thought its understood why I had to do it.

Liyana,Muhaimin.You both are soo sweet.I am truly happy for you guys.You guys made me have a real laugh after so long and thanks for the jokes and all.

For those who are taking part in the Sayembara theater thingy this Sunday,good luck and have faith ya.I know you guys can do it..Go for it!!

Hafiz's family.I know we have what it takes to make this business a success.We will work together and help each other,alright?We can do it..Insyallah

March is ending soon and April's coming.3 months almost done and I have yet to achieve something.Nothing at all.Except for the $80 I earn.That's all.

Give me strength
I need them
.

No comments: