Thursday, March 6, 2008

haa..haa

When you constantly make tears fall

Again,that same,particular blog,never fail to make my heart ache and for my precious tears to fall.I've always wonder what has happen to me..Nuratiqah Bte Mohd Hafiz..A girl whom not a long time ago dare to be rebellious.Dare to stand up for her rights.Dare to say her piece.Dare to just shout.Dare to be stubborn and definitely someone who would not let anyone step her head.

What happen to her?That girl,Atiqah..

I know the right and perfect is not gonna be long
It's just around,want to be found

When I say I hate
I love
When I say I forget
I remember
Heart and lips
they'll never be the same

Thank you so much..
I am sad
ya..but lips have said
I hate and I forget


Please dun walk away now..
please tell me you'll stay

I said I wouldn't but you walked away..Not staying even a little while to explain the whole 'problem'.Make me asked myself.Make me blame me..

No comments: