Monday, February 25, 2008

People.

When fear is all I'm feeling

Firstly,I would like to welcome another family member who has been living in this house with us for already 3 days.haha..Welcome2..I didnt have the chance to snap a picture of him because he has been running around the house..playing..

Smiles,laughters and sincerity are the things I see this few days.Look up at some people friendster's profile,blog hopping to various blogs and everyone seems to be happy and contented with life..Good..good.Me?Lets just say,I am not facing much problems ya...

Holidays here but being 18 this year,holiday doesn't really mean good thing to me but there's some advantage to it..There's a few things I could do..Lets just see..

1.Go rent movie and movie marathon with myself at home
2.Borrow loads of books
3.Plan 4 sistaz day out
4.Earn money.Aim of at least a thousand by the time school reopens.How to?Only GOD knows..
5.Project MnM..

Haahha..I am missing u 3 so much..

No comments: