Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am sorry

When things get too difficult

Is my gesture telling you much
Am I presenting myself wrongly
I was just being nice
but obviously it was otherwise


Confusion?No.i don't think so.Thank goodness I could still think with my brains.I wasn't looking for trouble but it looks like I am involve in some trouble.Just the second month of 2008 and yet I have to be less nice to like what..3 people?haiz...

I'm a coward.Well,ya..maybe I am.I wouldn't know how to break hearts but I certainly know how to make people hate me but I shall not be doing that.

Guy,if you're reading this. If those notes are just notes to you then I am ok with it but if you're trying to tell me something deep through that paper.Well,I am so sorry..You don't have to change just for the sake of trying to impress..I am so sorry and I hope you do understand tis post.

-Jaane di mein..Rafiqah-

No comments: