Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Newwy..

When heart starts to ache

Ive been sitting here for almost 4 hours in front of the lappy.To explore my blog.Yea,I learnt alot.Come to think about it,4 hours..I should have used that time to actually study my pmp.Haa..But its ok since in a way,it helps me in my IAD.Ok,enough about this..

I realized a lot of things in this 2 days.Yesterday and today.

1.I have got many friends
2.You can never please people that easily
3.Assuming is all people can do
4.I have been far from HIM
5.I have yet to do anything to bring myself closer to HIM
6.That person whom I use to love,I realized that I still do love him but this time as a deary friend
7.I love everyone whom I have known once or still
8.My parents are the best people know matter what.If they believe that,good enough
9.My siblings are my everything
10.Someone out there is far more worst that you are
11.You never know what will happen next in life

That's many realization in 2 days.Not that many but quite many.So I shall buck up and care and mind about what is happening.Ok.da,Im crapping!!

Zura,Halifah..I just did a quiz and Max is my dbsk hubby but no matter what I stil love Xiah.haha
The link,
"Click here"

No comments: