Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fatin and Farhaan

Ok..I'm really excited about this..haha..
Its actually a story about me and Fatin and me and Farhaan,this particular guy in ny secondary school.haha

I was daydreaming justnow and then suddenly memories came rushing in.Out of so many people,I thought of the two of them.Haha..funny.But I seem to smile whenever I think about them so its good,right?

Ok,let's start off with me and Fatin.My thought went back to as late as 9 years ago when we were in primary 3.Sheesh..We used to do things like together inn school.Remember cikgu Suhaimi,our malay teacher who always asked us to help him out and to take our spelling book from the teacher's office and how we always check our marks first before we get into the class.Haha..And we will always challenge each other,who will be the first to sit after recess..Haha,..Believe it or not,I miss those times.

Now,to Farhaan.I went back to 2005 memory.During leader's camp.I don't know what to say la,i mean I dunno how to describe the feeling at that time.I seem to be blinded.And obviously you too.Everything was so sweet.And people,we were not together k.Hahaha..I like that memory k..

I shall appreciate and treasure that memory as well as I can.It shall never be gone from my memory..haha.I hope they still remember like I do.

And ya,in case some of you are a bit confused.The Fatin I'm talking about is,our Fatin.Nur Fatin Atiqah...And Fatin,I do remember..Do you?

No comments: