Monday, February 4, 2008

This cannot be happening

When you start to promise

I simply, pathetically,irritatingly know what is going on between my head and my heart.I irritatingly know what pathetic emotions are playing in my body from head to toe.There,I've said,don't tell or asked me.And now I am feeling super pathetic and irritatingly irritated by the feeling....It will go away..yeah..

Went to school with Halifah and Zura and ya2..You can guess how crazy today was.Cam whoring eh??And ya,there were many stupid photos taken of the "photogenic s".Hhaha..

Storyboard is like half way done.Halifah,tomorrow before 1400 I will send you the files k.Zura..go do your report k.Hee.must go school tomorrow eh?kesian..hee.joking

I am beat for today and I wanna go sleep for tonight.Good night peeps
Whatever it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tibby and Tooey will always love Pendleton..

No comments: