Friday, February 1, 2008

Holidays..

When I really mean what I say

Don't wanna talk about DE paper yesterday.It was super pathetic and yea,praying is all I can do now so as not to let the lecturer see my pretty face again.(haha,joking people)!

Holiday has started and I really don't know what I will be doing for this,ermm 2 months?Whats for sure is that I am going to stay at home and maybe to school to study for my 3 majors exam paper.Theory babe!!Must really2 score..After the end of exams,job hunting.So anybody,if you have got a job to recommend me,do tell me k.Its much appreciated.

Liyana,Shikin,Salina..We shall all find a date for our day out again,ok.And this time,we must all be able to make it.

As I have said,I made my decisions due to some thoughts and reasons and if I truly do disappoint you in any way,I am sorry.

And that's all for now.Bye..

No comments: