Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines?no..thanks

When you made me smile at every instances

First thing first,I got my stingray today.Yea..Yum..yum..Followed Mum to the market today and sh bought stingrays for me,knowing that I crave for them for like so long already.Hhaa..She cooked it justnow..Thanks ma,love ya..

OK,now..Celebrated Valentines Day with myself at home.Sitting down in front of the tv watching Hindustan movie.Hee..Halifah..I watched Tara Rum Pum already..And I like sooo love it a.Haha..Will watch black after the exams aite.Aniway,the movie is so sweet la and I love the look on RV's(Saif Ali Khan) face whenever he look at his Shona(Rani Mukherjee).Man,that love..So strong la..Envy so much..


At 1915,as a family we watched Aquamarine and I like so loving it..The movie was amazing.Aquamarine was so beautiful and I love the movie..Hee...

At 2100,we as a family again,watched Amazing race Asia and I can tell you.my heart was beating so hard like as if it was me on that race.Obviously,I'm supporting Singapore's team.Adrian and Collin..They were like 1st and then 2nd and then 3rd and at th last roadblock they were last but thank goodness,one of them was a flag expert and he succeeded in getting the arrangement of flags right at 1st attempt and yea..Singapore won..Thanks to them..




Ok.Thats how basically I spend 14 Feb ok..

No comments: