Monday, February 11, 2008

Let's go..

When all you say was, "Goodbye"

As I was writing this,my mind wander off to certain events.Firstly,if Rya were to read this,she would understand.Went to BK with her to study and saw this 2 couple(i think,as they were so intimate la) near the multi-storey carpark at Northpoint.I was so jahat la as I was saying that they were dating.Know what they did,they just stand there and stare at each other and talking.Me and Rya were talking about how that kind of dating would be..Fun or boring??haha
Secondly,about Rya's C Maths.I hope I could be of much help justnow.Just practice more k and don't be careless.
Thirdly,my 3 major papers.I have not been studying hard enough to be prepared for the paper.Buck up Tqah..

Ok..Last say..I love you..And again,I'm saying it to anyone and everyone who bother to read my blog post.
.

No comments: