Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy week

Since I've finish all the things I'm suppose to finish up for this week before the school break start,I just decide to update my blog which I've nowadaes abandon.

I think its just luck that I am enjoying everyday of my life nowadaes.I don't have problems that is too big for me,I'm not stressed out with how people are with me and I am able to live my everyday with a smile on my face.

Workshop was on Mon-Weds of which I didn't go on Tuesday because of the too much work I have to get done by Tuesday but I had tons of fun during the drama and dikir workshop eventhough my voice keeps on vanishing as days past.hEH.. Presentation I don't want to talk about.BAWAN and RBNDI lab test was alright.NSS quiz I skipped.

Interview today was stressing but we manage to hande and get it done quite well.Eventhough I was shaking and feeling so nervous before the interview but for me,I think I did a good job and I am so much hoping I got the job.Please please please!!HAha..And so weekend is starting and break is starting.Maybe a good way to help me release all my left stress in me and for me to take a break from these hectic schedule.I think I'm gonna just pass going to auditions.Haiz2..Hope things just turn out well.

Ok.I'm gone!

No comments: