Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm feeling oh-alright today..

Blog changed..And I like looking at it..Haha...Think this skin will stay abit longer than normally..HAHa..

So..I've been procrastinating.Day by day.Time by time.I haven't even start on learning for ICTPM.What's more..I don't have the idea to write and the will to be abit more high-spirited.I think I should stop being like this.But apparently,my body wouldn't want to get up and start some ass-kicking.Haha..But hey..I'm gonna study soon ya..I dun think I'm gonna be online tonite so,tonite will be for studying alright?HEHE.

Audition was done on Wednesday and I am soo not prepared for anything else.I'm not prepared to go home late.I'm not prepared to get tired.I', not prepared to take the responsibility that is gonna be put on my shoulder as an SM.But still.I have too.There's too many people having to hope on SM.Haa..Mcm paham!But still..I will give my best alright..

Father's Day coming but I still dunno what to get him.My goodness me!Haiz..I've been on the net since justnow and was trying to find something but got nothing instead.What a bad daughter I am..I shall just come up with something at the last minute..I always do.And daddy..I love you much2..(Incase I didnt get to blog on Sun due to JB trip..khekeke)

Like finally,I see Liyana tagging my board..Hha..I miss her sey..Noone knows how much.Heh..Its nice to suddenly just hear from her all over again..Now,just left with that one busy nurse..Must plan out ab outing already ok you two..Before Liyana gets bz with her A's,Shikin get even busier and me,start getting busy with FYP/attachment.I miss you gerls alot.

Boyfriend..Had fun sleeping??Hah..So tired is it?Anyway,I miss you so much..17 days since we last met and its already 22 the coming Monday..I can't wait..Thank you for being such a wonderful understanding boyfie alright?I love ya..

Life??It has been great..Apart from missing the 4 people,I'm doing great.Tqah..She has always been smiling and laughing..Eventhough its the study break period and I am half decayed from staying at home..I'm happy to be here..Cause 1stly,I dun have to wake up and rush to school early morning..2nd,I dun have to eat not-so-delicious food at school..3rd,I can see my family's face anytime..Hhaa..I miss them..I love them..
Need to save money alot2 b4 year ends..Luckily got Hari Raya but dun thing I'm gonna use it to buy things for nt myself.

I shall just go berambos now..Haha...I'e been on the lappy for so long..Alright peoples..I love ya..

No comments: