Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yea yea yea

I'm sick since Friday night.Urgh!And since my sick only come during the weekend,so,I'm assuming that it will be gone by tomorrow.

This week is just too much.What's with workshops and presentation and test all.So,people,if I dun go to the workshop,sorry ok?But tomorrow,I think I will be going.Insyaallah..

Saturday..Erm..Ya..I went to Expo with mum and bro and theres sale everywhere..Every girls best friend..Hah..Went to POpular side first but I got myself nothing la..There wasn't really amnything for me there..But got myself blouse and dress at John Little and I want the 24 bucks Charles and Keith bag!!Urgh!!I want I want I want!!!And crap..The sale ends today..Deng!So,I can't have that bag..But I really want it!Syg syg...I want Charles and Keith bag boleh???Please??Hahaha..Joking you!!

Bf gonna be busy for the coming week.And that means no messages,no calls and no nites out..Tsk!I miss him already just at the thought of it..But nvm..I just have to sabar abit..Hhee..

Ok..So..I've said my thanks to someone...My..Is he the only person who dun give me problems?Haha..But still,I do appreciate it friend..Friend?Haha..Ok..I shall just not talk about it..Until I'm entitled to it and until the day I'm allowed to by them,than I will change my perceptions about friends ya?

I somehow miss Liyana and Shikin!

No comments: