Monday, June 29, 2009

Transformers,must watch!

So..I've watched Transformers 2:Revenge of The Fallen..

Wee..wee..wee..!!Hhahaha...I would say its such a wonderful of movie,as expected!Only that I wasn't expecting it to be so wonderful wonderful.Hehe..Cool bikes.Cool cars.Cool effects.Cool sounds.Cool Megan Fox(haha).Cool plot.Cool robots.Cool trasformation.Cool everything!Everything,to sum up,just equals to
FANTASTICALLY AWESOME!


I've been pestering mum and bf for the past week about me wanting to watch Transformers and I finally got to.Ok..So..To those who havent watch Transformers, my gdness!What are you people still doing?
GO AND WATCH!
ITS A MUST WATCH.
MUST WATCH TAU!!



I shall do everyone a favour by not saying a word about the movie anymore ok?
But its just tooo nice.My goodness!!Can I watch it again??
*Like please please please.!!!


Shuts~~

Haha..This time for real! Now I wanna say this!!!
I WANT GO NDP SEE FIREWORKS!!!!!and couz..
haha.BF is leaving me for 2 weeks!!
Warrrggghh!!!
Hhahaha..
Hahha..OK..I'm gone!

No comments: