Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kawanku..

Gelora Hati:Random..

GOD create million of human beings..Why? Ever ask such questions?

Its so humans don't stay lonely.So that humans can have people they call FRIENDS!Well thats what I thought of at least.

As much as I don't really quite like that term,I can't deny that I do have a few whom I am grateful to have as FRIENDS.Someone who make me smile when I'm at my lowest.One who care to ask 'what's wrong?' instead of 'are you ok?'.One who care enough to ask if I had a great day or a suckisk one.One who is there to listen to me blabber and rant and complain. Do I have those people with such qualities? Hhah..Of course I do..One is Liyana.Two is Shikin..3rd and soone, you people can think for yourself.I'm in poly now.Saying names might only hurt people's feelings.

So..The purpose of me writing this entry? I was indirectly lifted up from my low-spirit by a friend.
Dier tau dier sape..So ya..It wasnt anything much la.But you know sometimes such small gestures means alot.Hehe..So yup.Thank you fren!

Now?I feel like cycling at this very night.I dunno.I suddenly feel the urge to cycle and feel all the night breeze.And release all the pains and stress I'm having.I've got family,I'vr got bf.I've gt couz.I've got friends. But why am I carrying all these burden alone? Aqim might know the answer for that!Haha..I will not say why.

Boyfie is having fun at camp eventhough kena confine for 2 weeks.He is having fun til he cant sms or kol me for long.Well2..You gotta give the guy some space! FINE!

Life's fun!So ya.I've got some devil calling me some names I am taking as compliments.I am smiling at the pains my body is giving me.But still.I dun complain.Ok I do.!I can nvr stop complaining.But well,people ignore my complains so ya,at the end of it,Im still on my own.Call my life un-lonely.I'm gonna laugh!

No comments: