Monday, July 20, 2009

Smile smile!!

It feels like I am leading a new life..Where all the love ones I once have, had been deleted and there comes the new one..I know what a bitch!

Anyways..More and more ppl are falling sick.Please people.Do take care of urselves!Please do go and see the doctor and take the mc ur suppose to take.Zura..Take care ya.Ingat eh..If sakit bsok go see doctor and dun come skul!Just take care people.

I am bothered by small things recent recently.I dun care about the big picture but the small one.Stupid! I'm living life according to a drafted guideline. Haha..OK..Only I understand what I m writing.So ya.I mean I am living my everyday like how people want me too.I smile because I have to.I can't be upset or angry.Because I am not allowed to.Haiz.Tqah tqah!!

What I wanna do now? Just too many things.Who I want to do them with? Only 1 particular person I dun wish to say who. Lifes too complicated but despite it all,I am still smiling and laughing and letting things take its own flow and.

Before I go.
1)pPL all please do take care
2)I just realised Ive gt training bsk!argh!
3)Shamin.when you come back,your so gonna get it from me!go Holland never tell me ah!Shicken!
4)I love you..

No comments: