Thursday, July 9, 2009

Too lazy

I am feeling something so odd right now.
And that changes my whole mood.
I am not getting the mood I previously have an hour ago.
Crap!Something is happening right?

I cant seem to be doing my werk
I can't concentrate at doing my school work yet
What am I waiting for?
Answering will only make it obvious.
My goodness!
Whats the cause of this.?

This week.Excluding today which will end in 35 mins time,I will be left with 3 more days to finish up what I have to finish up.Minus Sat,which I wont be able to.I'm left with 2 days.And I know,2 days is not enough for all these to be done.

Whats more with training.Aiyah...
School restarting next week?I think so.And I think I hope so..My lazy ass is becoming lazier and lazier sitting at home.

Since I'm too lazy to do anything,I think I might just as well go away..Haa..I'm tired of typing.
And at the same time,I'm waiting for my hp to vibrate-means message!

No comments: