Friday, July 17, 2009

:)

I'm a happy person today!!YAY!!!!! My mood was lifted up by itself at 10am when I woke up in the morning due to the ringing of my hp and at the same time realizing that I will have to skip my 10am lecture.So...Today wasn't an angry angry day.It was a smily smily day.Sampai Zura oso ask me to stop smiling to eat.Hhha..Cool!

So..Today is Friday and my army guy is home already.My dear dear couz is at training still I think!!Hahhaa..Kesian dier! i AM HAPPY i AM HAPPY! Ahhh??

OOh ya...Tap tap Revenge is making my shoulder and neck suffer such tremendous pain.Very the pain you know.Hahhaa...Tu la.Da main tak ingat sakit.Da stop barula sakit itu ini.hehe..

ok LA..Actually I dunno what else to blog about.I go off ferst k!!Bye handsomes and pretty2 people!Remember to smile k?

No comments: