Thursday, July 23, 2009

Projek Cerpen 2009

Its gonna be a short or long post I'm no sure.But if you wanna know what's up, go on and read!

So.First first up! Sorry to Iman for ydae. Yeap I lied..I did join Projek Cerpen in a very discreet manner. I didn't want it to be kecoh2. Sorry banget ya..I'm admitting now~~

Second up.I will thank family, bf, couz, Zura and sis for all the help they have given me.I really2 do appreciate it alot.Thanks to you people,I am able to submit my story at a given time and did it successfully and satisfaction.Alhamdulillah.

So, I got a call from Mediacorp to attend a media conference today. Despite being tired,I went over despite all the tiredness with a little bit of hope in winning( top 10 shortlisted entries). Upon entering the hall, the same feeling I felt earlier on during presentation was felt again.And haha..I have to control myself.So yeap.Tqah sat down,breathe in and out calmly and waited patiently for the event to start.

So now.Let the pics tell you more alright?

My registration sticker

My certificate of participation
(You can read the certificate yourself)

My rezeki(prize)
OK la...So I dun have to elaborate alot2 more la kan.I am sure most of you have already got the picture after looking at those pics.Sorry for the blur-blur of the pics.I was tooo excited to blog about it that I un care about how blur the pics look.Hahaa..

In case anyone still dun get it, I will spell it alright?

I am one of the winner for Project Cerpen 2009!!Hahaha..TQAH happy sangat2...

Alhamdulillah..

So yeap people...I want to fly2 so,I hope you had fun reading my post ya..Hhaha...I am sooo proud of myself..Love you people!!!! Bye!!!

No comments: