Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dammit!

Its getting irritatting and more irritating as time past.Noone knows what the heck I'm feeling.And tonite..I've got too many angst I could just throw it to someone and let them burn and die!Damn them!

Common test tomorrow..And have I studied?I'll be crying if I havent by now..So yes,I have.So what am I doing? I'm chilling in the freezer...Ok.So i'm not.I'm freezing myself cold in front of the fan.Why am I not turning the fan off?Bcoz my beloved lappy needs them.Damn everything!

Everthing gets even worst when I decided to open up facebook account!Yea people of the nation.laugh at me for going back against my words..But for some can-be-avoided-stupid reason, I have to to..Bcoz I wanna see if by opening it,whether it makes peoples life easier anot.Damn!

But despite all.I'm laughing and smiling?Why?? Bcooz I do have amazing people around me.. Ya..AMAZING people!

Training tomorow.And I dunno why instead of being ahppy I am nervous,scared,panicky and angry? ANswers I am sure I will get tomorrow..I am very damn sure.Given my mood now, I can just explode if I have to tomorrow.

Aniwaes test tomoroow.To those 'lovely' people out ther who havent open up your books to study,go and do so..Even geniuses need to study.I'm off!

No comments: