Monday, July 13, 2009

13 jULY HAPPY HAPPY DAY!

Some updates before I start on with my chiong-ing of skul stuffs!Ok..Thanks Zura for reminding me anout all the due dates.I know submission is near but I didnt expect it to be to freaking near!Damn! Anyway,as soon as I'm done updating and check on my fb,I will be doing my work!I hope!Pop panadols,swallow it with water and I'm on the go..

So yeap.Today 13 July marks another wonderful day.Why?OK..Nothing much happens but its just another happy day that got to me after so long. Thank thank to those who make it a wonderful day for me today.Earlier part of the day was great.Later part of the day was great.So my day was basically blessfully great!

Despite all my happy moments,I still do wonder about bad things.Haa..Typical of Atiqah right?Haha..So.Out of unavoidable curiosity,I went to someones blog and can I say this..How much I hate dier! Freaking whatever tau.Kalau rase tak bahagie,then kenape tak bilang siang2?Sakit2kan hati orang,fun pe? Dun ask me about this paragraph ok dears? Love you people!!

I am not 100% fully a nice girl either but I tried to keep my sanity at least.I do what I think is best for people eventhough it suck for me.Ok!I shall stop it here k???

Last before I go.I think I'm somehow screwed!But still,I love you people..Hahha..

No comments: