Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Secretary or NYP???

15 more mins before 6 and training starts at 630 today..
So, basically today was a suckish day and what I'm doing now is to wait patiently for training and hope that nobody test my patience and that today's training will be a great one like every other day.Haiz!It looks like MCG is the only place I actually get to release all my pains and be happy!Haha..

Firtsly,I failed my interview.Ok not as in literally fail la.But I didnt get the job.So that means,I suck?No!I think its the other way round. Secondly,I've got B+ for my PICS after all this while.I think my resume screw everything up.At least it didnt make me feel so pissed.As I've said and thought,the resume I wrote for PICS is so different from the resume I wrote for my other job. So,if I hadnt limit it to 2 pages(like what teacher want), I think I would have scored better.OK fine.SHUT UP!

I was talking to Aisyah justnow and ahha..Suddenly the thought about a time when I had to choose a job that wasnt easy to get and school. What did I choose? School obviously.And know what job I got? Secretary job at a law firm!Haha..I got the damn job but I push it away for school!Imagine if I took the job and maybe study part-time?Woooo!!! Da kaya da Tqah!haha..

Ya..I was also told that the job opportunity come ones.Did I regret letting that job go?Yes..I regret because despite only being a secretary,I have many other benefits working in a LAW FIRM! Still still.No point Tqah nak regret.Lets just hope I am granted with a better job when I've graduated.With my qualifications and skills!Haha..

I shalln't say about having headache the whole morning and not being able to get up to go to school ya.Orang cakap.Penyakit tak baik dibilang2.haha..To those yang worried tu, I'm ok la..I'm fine..Thanjs eh sebab care!!!Muahahaha..*Macam paham

OOh..Niwae..My mood was ruined because of something oso...About what?HAhaha..Not telling!Its a personal thing.I feel like smack,kill and punch.Who?What?Nyehehe.. Not telling!A person?A punching bag? Perhaps2..I'm not angry ok people!I am smiling typing this post.

Ooh yea...Obsessed was obsessed!

ps:I love ........ being loved!ahha..Tqah loves attention mah!(From known ppl only eh)

No comments: