Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fiction/ Non-fiction

I have many things to blog about.Too many things playing in my mind. And me,being me,I love keeping quiet about it and let it not affect me so I won't affect other people around me. Yes..Yesterday,things was sorted out but I know thats not the end. I know more things are gonna come. As much as I hate it, I have to wait and see. I have to wait and let it come to hit me. Haiz.Lets play a game!Lets guess if what I blogged about is really happening to me or not.haha..

I know what's best for us but it seems that i'm trying to ignore the fact.I dun want to know whats good for us.I didnt want to know what we should do. I want to just savour the entire moment we had. I am so sory for all unhappiness I've caused.I don't want what I know will have to happen happen.I dun want to be standing at that moment crying my eyeballs out and having to keep myself on form and steady to accept all the decisions made.In case you dunno. I fear the the feeling of being insecure.Damn! I shouldnt have said it but my confused feelings made me.

YOu know what makes me happy and whats not.I tried to not cry when such things are said but I can't help myself. You wipe those tears away and tell me its all gonna be alright.Of which at that moment,'alright' is not the right word to describe the situation and what I'm feeling. Those tears you shed only squeezes my heart and make me think how much lucky I am to have you love me.Its all for a moment.I grabbed whats mine and for sure,you'r not mine for keep. As deep as it is my love for you, we know the outcome of this love story. We're not meant to be and you know you must be with someone else. But despite it all.Know one thing, I will always be here for you and this love I have,it will forever be with me for you.
Fiction/Non-fiction

Too much burden in my head.I can't seem to be thinking straight.School?CCA?home?frens?bf? Too much for one day.School.This,took up all my free time and all my happy moments and resting time.There come sometimes when I know I would just wanna give up and let things happen but thinking of how much my parents had suffer burdens to make me go to school,I retract.

CCA..Going there every 3 nites in a week.That is tiring.Having to deal with those who couldnt come and all,thats another problem in all.I'm in no position to be angry.Im in no position to be pissed.What I can do is that I I should be doing whats assigned to be.Despite being tired from school.There are others who are much more tired than I am.So.Be happy Tqah!

Home?Frens? I thank GOD such problems are not in my head anymore.Thinking about them makes m ehappy.They make me move and go on.They make my every single boring unhappy days a bright happy one.Thank you.

BF? I dunno.We seem to be drifted far away.I am trying to save it and I knw I will.For I love him and I hope him too.Certain things make me go crazy and disapointed and upset but still,I''m the gf.Respect for him,it still has to be uphold.I am not the best gf for him but I know I;ve tried my best.

Fiction/Non-fiction

Haha..Happy guessing people.But I think the answers are quite obvious.As I'm holding on to Shah(my teddy) right now, I am smiling although I know tears could fall if I am not fasting today.Where is all the fairness when I need them?

No comments: