Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today?

In class and without Zura.Hhaha..Take care!

Today? It wasn't a nice day.The day is not done so I won't really say its entirely bad.Its just that when bad things gets stuck on your head,it suck your whole mood.I'm not sure if things are gonna be the same again.

The way I see it,things just suck big time.I dunno what else to do.I am pleasing people instead of myself.I am doing things to make people happy but end up herting myself.But what do people and myself care?As long as the worlds a happy place.I guess I will be happy.

Every week,theres only one day when Im happy.Other than Monday.I will be rushing thru this and that.Entertain this and that people.I am so tired and anybody care?Wooohoo!!nO!!

OK people..Smile alright.The day is wonderful today(as if)..Smile and be happy!!!:)

No comments: