Friday, June 12, 2009

Holidays

OK..So,my holiday have started and guess what?I've got to know that I do hae common test coming up on week 11 only justnow at 4 pm.Cool or wat?Hah..So so..Holiday means nothing much to me now because it never means relzxing and chilling instead it spells tiredness and more things to do..Well,I'm too used to it butt still do complain about it sometimes..Hahha..Tqah complain queen what..

Ooh ya..I can finally start on my new drama already..Woohhoo..Can't wait man.First up,Absolute boyfriend.By the time I finish that,which I think would be in 4-5 months time,Full house had better have finished uploaded to the site..Heh..Full house fast fast load please..

To a friend who accompanied me justnow,thanks so much.I really do appreciate it and I am so sorry for making you wait all by yourself for 2 hours when I went to the briefing justnow..Urgh!So sorry..

Erm..To my beloved boyfriend,I miss you lots..I love you.

No comments: