Monday, June 15, 2009

uhuh..

It has been 1 week 3 daes.To what?To me coughing and be sick.my voice don't want to come back and I really miss it.

So,my weekend was what I would say too much..I couldn't spend any of the time with bf and I miss him lots.Today marks the 13th day we hadn't meet.Haiz..Its too much man..

Ok.So,holiday is here and instead of be happy,I'm abit pressurized by the time.It's because I have 1 extra work to do during the holiday.And I hadn't had the idea of doing about what.I haven't even plan.And today is audition day but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be there.No wasting time anymore..I should everythings done by this holiday.MUST!

OK so..Theres this question still playing in my mind.A question asked by a friend.
"Would you choose a friend over your partner or the other way round?"

And my answer is..?I shall not let it reveal her cause I do not want to hurt either bf or friends.But I think the person who asked me this knows the answer.I told him but I wonder if he still remember why I gave such answers.And people,never question me about who I will choose over because all I could give you is a smile.No answers.

Nowadays,I still do ask myself if I've really gave the right answer but after giving certain things some thoughts,I know my answer is still the same.Heh..And even if my answer one day backfires, I don't think I would regret.Haha..Life is so full of surprises.You take them and make them your surprises..Like I've always thought:
TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD

When lavenders out..It means Tqah's feeling something.Its bad!

ps:Blogskin changing soon

No comments: