Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAPPY BDAE TO MY DEARY DEARY DADDY!!!

Heh..

First up..Dady's bdae today and I really really feel guilty about it...Purely because I didnt get him any present or anything..Nothing..Haiz..Maybe in this short period of time..I will..Insyaallah.Ok..At least we spend his birthday at Seoul Garden..Haha..And he paid for the entry...HEEEE..haha..We were there for 2 hours plus and I couldnt stop myself from eating and even when nwe were out from there,I know my tummy can still consume more...Hha...But due to the fact that I dun wan any one of us gerls and mumy to make further fool of ourself,I decided to end it there and off we go..

Happy Birthday Baba....Love you soooooo much...Tons tonsss lots!!!!

Ok....

Bf was so sweet to say that I'm sweet..Hehehe...


OK...Go...Im off...Bye..

1 comment:

Nazura says Bonjour said...

uncle sham,
happy birthday.
u're getting older.

love u kak iqah.