Sunday, February 1, 2009

Screw!

Im not slacking...Im doing my work but Im just tired for a while..So,Im just blogging..

This week spells D-E-A-D!!!Too many things one after another..I dunno how i'm really really gonna survive this..Ya Tuhan...Beri aku kekuatan dan ketabahan..

I'm scared...REally really scared..Thanks Khai for talking to me justnow..Haha...It has been so long since I last talk to you..So long!!Hahah..And I finally do get to talk to you finally..I mean chat..Hha..I'm still wondering why I can't really clique with people..Why heh?isn't everyone suppose to have different personality?or,is it just me who's being different here?Ermm..I think I'd nicely suit the second one even if I have to live alone..Hah...There's only 4 ppl I counted,not including my family,relatives and blood related people whom I could clique with..Bf,Khai and another 2 I shall not say who..

Am I trying hard to be what Im not or am I not doing anything to make myself be in those cliques cause I'm not feeling any changes here??Hah..Such irony!

Im moving on..With the memories I have with me..With all the poeple hvae in mind..Hhaa...Im moving to my 5th semester this April,insyaallah, so,is that good or bad?People seems to be ok about parting and meeting new people but me?I just have to stay put in that shell and not crack..I dun wan to meet new people..I dun wan to have new friends for I dun think I can contain more than what I already have..

Enough of all this shit!!!Im outta here!!This doesnt sound like the sweet-know-nothing Atiqah!!And I think I better switch to think-and-d0-work mode before my eyes starts to close and before the pillows call..

ps:Baby..I miss you...

No comments: