Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fam out!

My goodness...Im so tired..

Ok..Went to Suntec,Marina today..Just to walk around..Didnt intend to follow cause Ive got tons of things to finish up by Monday but since the family is going far the I thought why not if I would just tag along..And thank goodness I did cause we came back at almost 11pm...

Went to Marina Square justnow and we were talking about the last time we all went there and actually sat at the steps for hours..HahhA....no idea..but as I can remember,it was went I was in Sec 1.Hhaha...We went there justnow and yea, theres that chingay thingy today..It wasnt intentionally..REally!!We just thought we would sit there for awhile to just eat some snacks but we finally waited till late night to watch the chingay thing..It was my first time watching a chingay..But I wasnt gayat lor!!Hhhahaha..Nothiing much..I mean,I've never really favour chingay u see..The only thing that make me go super-duperly wow is the fireworks,listening to the song 'reach out for the stras' and spending the time there with my family..Unfortunately without dady...

Home npw and Ive got to do my project soon..Please give me the strength to do it tonite!!!HAIZ....Bf is asleep I think hes not repling my msg..Kate nak kol!!Hmph!!hahaha...hes tired I guess...I shall end it here for todae and its gonna be February in a few minutes time..Cool!!!

Ok..Bye people..Good nites..Loves!

No comments: